JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Noveske
City
Portland
State
Oregon
I'm really wanting a gen 1 noveske lower to complete a build I'm doing. Just let me know how much you're wanting. Preferably stripped lower but will consider others.

I do have a vortex viper hs 4-16 x 50 dead hold bdc that I'd trade for it since it's a $700 scope but I'd be fine paying cash

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have 3 matched sets, gen 1 upper and lower. These are "F" s/n and are sequentially numbered. I may be able to put a newer upper on them instead if you are doing a devgru clone. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I am in eugene area.

I have 3 matched sets, gen 1 upper and lower. These are "F" s/n and are sequentially numbered. I may be able to put a newer upper on them instead if you are doing a devgru clone. Make me an offer I can't refuse. I am in eugene area.
Any idea of a price range you're wanting? I'm also not sure if you're wanting to sell just a lower or the whole thing, I'm only wanting the lower and can't tell what you're actually saying in that message

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.