JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
My friend is getting into reloading for his Grendel and hoping some of you can part with some brass. Lots to trade. Please PM me with how much you have and what you are looking for. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I found Starline at Midway. Put in for notification when in stock. Less expensive than most vendors. On the other hand, Ive been getting 7.62x39 brass for even less and sizing to 6.5 grendel. Still has to be shot once to fireform the should a mite. Hope it helps. You can get range brass for even less but they wont be uniform and will have 2 different sizes of primers.

I would be willing to trade a new box of Grendel brass (Hornady) for 6mm ARC brass (Hornady) I picked it up a couple years ago when I couldn't find the 6mm ARC brass. Box has never been opened...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.