JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
looking to buy a Winchester lever action model 1894. Must be pre-64, 30-30 caliber. Also, must be completely stock and complete. Looking for 1955 to 1962, would really like a 1957. Have cash in hand for the right piece. PM me with what you're selling. Will respond to all. Thanks...........

57 94.jpg

Last Edited:
I knew finding one of these would be difficult, but this is hard. Had a couple of responses, but had to pass. One had a good dent in the magazine tub w/a ding/nick in the barrel. The other was missing things and someone had scratched/scrawled(ugly)initials in the receiver. I'm not expecting perfection and I understand age and patina in a 50+ year old rifle, but I'm not going to accept abuse or neglect. I'm not going to chance it with the hard earned monies. So, my search continues. Will respond to all with a rifle for sale or possible trade. I have a nice pistol I maybe willing to part with. Again, anyone with a Winchester that fits into the criteria email or PM me with pictures and description. Will reply to those with a rifle, trade information about the pistol. Thanks........

Legit bump. Yes, I'm still in the market for a pre 64. Still looking for the 1957 year model(preferred). Had serveral responses, but they were either way over-priced or not acceptable condition. Preferred serial number range 2225001-2290296, considered serial number range 2071101-2551921. Not interested in any with aftermarket modification or missing pieces(sights, sight hood, buttplate and so on). Not looking for perfection either, I understand the rifle I'm looking for is 55-56 years old. Minor dings on the furniture, 75% or better bluing is OK. Clean action and bore, a must. Please PM me with info.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.