Wtb ruger 10-22

Discussion in 'Gear & Accessories' started by randyross7of10, Jul 21, 2010.

1. randyross7of10

randyross7of10
    spokane

I AM COMMING HOME FROM AFGHANISTAN IN ABOUT A WEEK AND I HAVE A 5 YR OLD THAT I WANT TO GET A RUGER 10-22 MY FATHER GOT ME ONE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE OLDER BUT I DONT CARE HE IS MY SON AND I WILL TEACH HIM THE WAY I SEE FIT ILL BE SPOKANE WA IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING IM LOOKING TO SPEND AROUND 175-225 ALSO POSSIBILY LOOKING FOR OTHER SEMI AUTOS LIKE THE MARLIN CAMP 9 MM OR .45 OR SOMTHING LIKE IT I HAVE A FEW TO TRAD SO TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE AND ILL SEE IF I HAVE SOMTHING YOU MIGHT WANT:thumbup:

2. DinhRose

DinhRose
    Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX)

you're posting in the wrong section so i don't know how much response you're going to get. Try to move it to the classifieds under "items wanted". quick answer though: walmart has the 10/22 standard for around 200.

3. HalfNutz

HalfNutz
    Kirkland (Juanita)

I had the Marlin 9mm camp carbine. Pretty boring to shoot and blew a bunch of smoke back into my face. If I were to get another one, I'd get the .45 for the fun factor.

4. numbnutz

numbnutz
    molalla

First of all thank you very much for your service the sacrifices that you have made to protect our freedom is greatly appreciated.

Second, along with walmart also try bi-mart I think they run sales on the 10/22 and usually go for between 170 and 190. I'm sure that you could post an WTT ad with one of your firearms in the classifieds and have some result's.