JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Would love to find a rcbs rock chucker press and a uniflow powder measurer or something comparable. Could use other things also: priming tool, dies .243, 7mm mag, .223, deburing tool, shell holders, etc.

Basicaly everything a guy needs to get started so I don't have to keep bugging my friends to let me reload at their house. I know there are others looking for the same things. I just can't seem to be at the right place at the right time to get the "deals". Thanks, Eric.

I have a RCBS rockchucker II, a RCBS Uniflow, a RCBS 5-0-5 scale, a Pacific set of 7mmRemMag dies, about 70 rounds of 7mmRM ammo, and some other "stuff" if your still looking. PM if your interested and we can iron out the details.

I have a RCBS NOS Uniflow Powder Measure complete with original box, accessories and literature. $50 cash FTF Hillboro, OR or plus shipping about $10 USPS Priority via USPS Money Order only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.