JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I'm putting together an AR with all purple tint aluminum parts. The lower is Sendra, I believe the upper was made by Sendra as well, I'm not sure who made all of these purple tint aluminum parts. I have a purple slip ring but it is a dull finish and I would like to find one that is smooth like the other parts. I am looking for the following purple tint parts:

1. slip ring / delta ring
  2. trigger guard
  3. mag button
  4. carbine buffer tube (commercial or mil spec)

If you have purple parts that I already have I may be interested in them too. Here is what I have so far, in the background is a grey SP1 for comparison.

IMG_8349.jpg
IMG_8355.jpg

Last Edited:
Somebob
Their is a small Vancouver gun show put on by Arms collectors of Southwest Washington association.
this Sat 5/10/14 0700-1400 at the Clark County Square Dance Center in Vancouver, Washington, open to the public from 8am to 1pm. 10713 Ne 117th Ave, Vancouver Wa.
I know I have A1 parts and others at the show do to.
It's a bit of a drive but you never know.
Bill W.

If you want purple aluminium parts - take what you already own and take them down to get annodized, they can do any crazy colors you want.

If you can not find someone who does it, call a local paintball supplier - they will have a name and number that they use.

Might be cheaper/faster/easier to get what you want.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.