1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB WA WTB: Purple tint (aluminum) AR parts

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by somebob, Feb 21, 2011.

1. somebob

somebob Seattle / Olympia New Member

Hello, I'm putting together an AR with all purple tint aluminum parts. The lower is Sendra, I believe the upper was made by Sendra as well, I'm not sure who made all of these purple tint aluminum parts. I have a purple slip ring but it is a dull finish and I would like to find one that is smooth like the other parts. I am looking for the following purple tint parts:

1. slip ring / delta ring
    2. trigger guard
    3. mag button
    4. carbine buffer tube (commercial or mil spec)

If you have purple parts that I already have I may be interested in them too. Here is what I have so far, in the background is a grey SP1 for comparison.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
  2. Bill W

Bill W Vancouver WA Member

Their is a small Vancouver gun show put on by Arms collectors of Southwest Washington association.
    this Sat 5/10/14 0700-1400 at the Clark County Square Dance Center in Vancouver, Washington, open to the public from 8am to 1pm. 10713 Ne 117th Ave, Vancouver Wa.
    I know I have A1 parts and others at the show do to.
    It's a bit of a drive but you never know.
    Bill W.
  3. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

If you want purple aluminium parts - take what you already own and take them down to get annodized, they can do any crazy colors you want.

If you can not find someone who does it, call a local paintball supplier - they will have a name and number that they use.

Might be cheaper/faster/easier to get what you want.