Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wtb dpms sass .308 or/wa

Discussion in 'Rifle Discussion' started by Cougfan2, Jan 4, 2010.

1. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

I am looking for a DPMS SASS .308 rifle. I know they're hard to come by right now, but was wondering if anyone has a line on someone who might have one in stock either in OR or WA? I know Kieths has a bunch on order and had a few people with money down on them, but they could give me no idea when they would get them, or just didn't want to check. If someone in WA has one I would have it shipped to an OR FFL.

2. BlvdKing

BlvdKing Almost Boring Member

Let me know what you think of it once you get it.

3. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

ditto

4. yskippy

yskippy Tigard Life Member Lifetime Supporter

Was just at the Gun Zone today and he had a couple AR 308's. You may want to give him a call.

5. Cougfan2

Thanks, I'll give them a call. The only time I was in there was right after they opened and their prices on black rifles were really high, but then again that was right around election time and EVERYBODY'S prices were high.

6. Cougfan2

Just called The Gun Zone and they don't have one, but thanks for the suggestion. I appreciate it.

7. Visceral

Visceral Portland, OR Member

Any reason you are stuck on a SASS? It's possible to get the same performance out of a very similar (but cheaper) DPMS LR-308 gun.

I know it's a very good *looking* gun, but wow... prices on them are still highly inflated.