JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a DPMS SASS .308 rifle. I know they're hard to come by right now, but was wondering if anyone has a line on someone who might have one in stock either in OR or WA? I know Kieths has a bunch on order and had a few people with money down on them, but they could give me no idea when they would get them, or just didn't want to check. If someone in WA has one I would have it shipped to an OR FFL.

Was just at the Gun Zone today and he had a couple AR 308's. You may want to give him a call.

Thanks, I'll give them a call. The only time I was in there was right after they opened and their prices on black rifles were really high, but then again that was right around election time and EVERYBODY'S prices were high.

Any reason you are stuck on a SASS? It's possible to get the same performance out of a very similar (but cheaper) DPMS LR-308 gun.

I know it's a very good *looking* gun, but wow... prices on them are still highly inflated.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top