JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Albany
State
Oregon
I'm looking for british marked ww1 or ww2 brass knuckles. Not looking for modern crap, not looking for unmarked knuckles, only british marked or other military marked brass knuckles from ww1 or ww2. I'm willing to drive a bit but prefer face to face unless I'm buying with something with good buyers protection. Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm looking for british marked ww1 or ww2 brass knuckles. Not looking for modern crap, not looking for unmarked knuckles, only british marked or other military marked brass knuckles from ww1 or ww2. I'm willing to drive a bit but prefer face to face unless I'm buying with something with good buyers protection. Thanks
You need to look up a maker like Kal Rey.

You would have to peruse his model inventory.

If you are seeking historical then.... That's going to be a huge issue. And cost. I'm on a Facebook group about buying selling and trading those... And those might be really hard to get. Specifically those.

Awesome taste I have to say! Cheerio good chap!

You need to look up a maker like Kal Rey.

You would have to peruse his model inventory.

If you are seeking historical then.... That's going to be a huge issue. And cost. I'm on a Facebook group about buying selling and trading those... And those might be really hard to get. Specifically those.

Awesome taste I have to say! Cheerio good chap!
Not interested in new or reproduction, only vintage/antique.
I was 25 short on a auction I was bidding on today. Now im on a hunt for one I like. Tbh yea some are ridiculous priced but due to very few places letting you sell them they usually go for a reasonable price when I consider some milsurp pistol prices. Only planning on buying a few in my lifetime due to the cost.

Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.