JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a Airforce Talon SSS with a Condor tank on it
Comes with 3 barrels a Hill pump, Scuba tank, and a fill adapter for Airforce tanks and a Lee mold for making .177 spitzer bullets
It will blow a water filled can into pieces on fullpower or dial it down to Daisy level
PM me if your interested

Last Edited:
FANTASTIC DEAL bud ...but alas its a little over my price range. Absolutely a great deal though. I just both my springers and some other stuff for the $600 I have to spend. Otherwise I'd buy your stuff in a hearbeat.

Your gonna like PCP Nice chosing your power level from starlings to yotes
I know it's worth more but would like to sell local (hard to ship the scuba tank)
I haven't posted it anywhere so if you get the urge to shoot it I'm just south of you

heck yeah I'm down for some hunting company. I got woods by my house I go into...PM your location and details and lets set up a time. I'm not spending that $600 I got anytime soon..waiting as long as I can to find a sweet deal and if not, I'll prob get the Marauder Pistol for 50yrd kills to keep me busy until I can save some more cash to get a nice rifle in a .25

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.