JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Barrett
Caliber
50 BMG
City
SHERWOOD
State
Oregon
I've got a friend turning "the big one" (50yrs old) so figured an appropriate gift would be a .50 BMG round as a memento.
Anyone have a round (live or dummy) or empty case they'd be willing to sell?
Or know of any places locally I could buy just one round or empty case?
Thank you!!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
They're pretty common; I've got a handful in my collection. You should be able to find a live round somewhere for just a few bucks. If you're ever over this way I have an extra live WWII round you could have.

Get him one of these. Handy and cool at the same time.

1602439090104.png

They're pretty common; I've got a handful in my collection. You should be able to find a live round somewhere for just a few bucks. If you're ever over this way I have an extra live WWII round you could have.

Thank you! Much appreciated and very generous of you.
I'd happily pay you for the WWII round as well. I'll send you a direct message to discuss further. Thanks again!

I picked these up at a gun show a few years back- API dated 1945.

I had a short belt (7 or 8 rounds) of empties that I inherited from my grandfather long ago. It was just something among a bunch of stuff with little or no value, and my aunt gave it to me. Foolishly I pulled the belt apart and I don't even remember what happened to them, but one was a little different so I kept it. It looked dimensionally the same but there was no headstamp. A few years back I did some research and figured out what it was: a 13mm Japanese Hotchkiss round. I have no doubt it was something he brought back from occupied Japan after the war. I sure wish I had kept the belt together.

IMG_9738[1].jpg

Great idea. Thanks!
Also thought about the 50 BMG car antenna masts.
Has anyone seen either of these sold locally?

Unless he lives in a rural area, I wouldn't put it past an anti gun nut to break off an antennae that had one mounted on the base.

Just a thought, do a shadow box with 50 BMG and 50-70 cartridge. Very appropriate. Big Fifty and a "birth year" 50.
I'd be glad to polish up a round and contribute for you. Live round or pull the powder.

Just a thought, do a shadow box with 50 BMG and 50-70 cartridge. Very appropriate. Big Fifty and a "birth year" 50.
I'd be glad to polish up a round and contribute for you. Live round or pull the powder.
That's a great idea! I didn't even think about the birthyear of 1970. I like that idea and the shadowbox idea as well - I think I'll give that a try.
Thank you for the generosity and offer!!! I'm going to meet up with CLT65 this week who's graciously offered to help out with a .50 BMG round, so should be good, but thank you!!!

Speaking of numbers, I thought yesterday's date was cool - 10/10 in 2020. My kids didn't think it was as cool as I did :).
Thanks again for the offer and ideas!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top