Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTB 5.56 repack kits and bandoliers

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by Ding, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

Looking for some 7 or 4 pocket bandoliers...Also looking for 5.56 stripper clips and the cardboard repack boxes.let me know what ya have and how much.thanks.If you have the bandolier repack kits,all the better.but will take any single or multiple set.bandolier--stripper clips--cardboard M-193 repack boxes.thank you.just PM me please with what ya have and what ya want for them.thanks

2. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

I have not bought from here for a while but I did make a few orders a couple years back. Great place to deal with and super fast shipping. I am not sure how the price compare as I have not looked in quite some time, M16/AR15 Items at Old Sarge's Drop Zone - Dunkirk, New York - (716) 203-7221

While I do have a few cans packed away like this since I got my LULA loader I hate stripper clips. I can load/unload faster and easier with the LULA then I can with strippers. Plus I dont have to mess with loading the strippers. Just a thought.

3. bmgm37

bmgm37 Coos Bay Active Member

4. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

I know about drop zone.ordered from him before.I am old school and wanted to have some 7 pockets hangin around.I just figured someone might have some of the items layin around not using them and make a few bucks.I can order but like I said I'd rather give the bucks to someone here..

5. notchman

notchman Kitsap Peninsula, WA Member

Hard to use that LULA loader out in the field when the dang zombies are breathin' down your neck:gun09:

:bluelaugh:

6. Nwcid

Nwcid Yakima and N of Spokane Well-Known Member

That just means you don't have enough loaded mags ;)