JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for some 7 or 4 pocket bandoliers...Also looking for 5.56 stripper clips and the cardboard repack boxes.let me know what ya have and how much.thanks.If you have the bandolier repack kits,all the better.but will take any single or multiple set.bandolier--stripper clips--cardboard M-193 repack boxes.thank you.just PM me please with what ya have and what ya want for them.thanks

I have not bought from here for a while but I did make a few orders a couple years back. Great place to deal with and super fast shipping. I am not sure how the price compare as I have not looked in quite some time, <broken link removed>

While I do have a few cans packed away like this since I got my LULA loader I hate stripper clips. I can load/unload faster and easier with the LULA then I can with strippers. Plus I dont have to mess with loading the strippers. Just a thought.

I know about drop zone.ordered from him before.I am old school and wanted to have some 7 pockets hangin around.I just figured someone might have some of the items layin around not using them and make a few bucks.I can order but like I said I'd rather give the bucks to someone here..

I have not bought from here for a while but I did make a few orders a couple years back. Great place to deal with and super fast shipping. I am not sure how the price compare as I have not looked in quite some time, <broken link removed>

While I do have a few cans packed away like this since I got my LULA loader I hate stripper clips. I can load/unload faster and easier with the LULA then I can with strippers. Plus I dont have to mess with loading the strippers. Just a thought.

Hard to use that LULA loader out in the field when the dang zombies are breathin' down your neck:gun09:

:s0112:

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.