JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have ran into poor stock levels which leads to long wait times, if that is not the case now I might just go and order one rite now. Also I was looking to spend closer to $350-$400.

I have ran into poor stock levels which leads to long wait times, if that is not the case now I might just go and order one rite now. Also I was looking to spend closer to $350-$400.
I've been looking at various 357 carbines for months and haven't seen one in that price range.

In the past year, I've seen various versions of the stainless one show up for $500ish. I eventually bought a local JM Marlin 1894CS for $700. Figured it would only go up in price or some other thing to justify the extra cost. ;) I hear the Rossis can be great guns with some work. The cost of that work really narrows the gap to a JM Marlin though.

Good luck!

Thank you all for your openions! That I did not ask for?

I too have come into this doing my research I dont want a new production Marlin or "remlen" that I will over pay for and I don't want to spend over $700 for a rifle that I will be bushwhacking and plinking with. I have seen plenty on Rossi rifles for around $400 and have been to more than one dealer, I am happy to hear that they may be in stock once again and will revisit that option.

Last Edited:
Fair points. My bad. My opinion is indeed not what you asked for. I wish you luck and if I see a listing posted for one, I'll send you the link.

Good luck with your search.

A Gun.deals search for Rossi R92 turned up a few results with a couple stainless .357s for $529 plus shipping and transfer. All of the Gunbroker listings are $539 or higher. Davidsons doesn't show any stock. Those are my usual checks. You might find something cheaper with a bit of patience and frequent checking.

And, of course, that doesn't cover private sales. Didn't see any available immediately. I hope you get some bites with your ad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.