JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I have thought about this one for awhile. If you had the opportunity to be one of the first to colonize mars would you do it? Assuming for the purpose of this discussion that it would be at the end of 2018 and we had terraformed mars to a breathable environment.

I say that I absolutely would. The amount of opportunities to be taken on a fresh world with no infrastructure yet and the need to create everything anew. I would assume the government would have a sort of homestead act to encourage new people to join and help the new world grow.

Honestly I might just as well go to the top of Olympus Mons and start some branch off town and start my own version of Barter Town who is with me???

Last Edited:
Wow, that would be a heck of a thing to leave everything you've ever know as normal to start anew. I reckon many of our ancestors thought that way too, especially the early ones to North America when virtually nothing was knows about this place.

I would gladly accept the nomination to be your benevolent dictator.
Cigars for everybody. The beer would flow like wine.
Full contact skeet golf would be the planet wide sport.

th.jpg

Having read the John Carter of Mars series and The Martian Chronicles...Mars has its appeal...I wonder if I would be the first on Mars to have a Hawken Rifle?...:D
Andy

Andy, if you read and or watched John Carter of Mars, you'll know that firearms were not permitted for travel...!!! Ha...:D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top