JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
City
Everett
State
Washington
Looking to get a small setup to work on ARs, I need a small workbench and a vice capable of taking a decent amount of torque. Also looking for the Magul BEV block.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking to get a small setup to work on ARs, I need a small workbench and a vice capable of taking a decent amount of torque. Also looking for the Magul BEV block.
It doesn't take a whole ton of over thinking or over engineering to set up AR benches. I've seen pre fab'd stuff at Harbor Freight that will handle the task. If you are a part time AR tinkerer then that might be your best route. If you are a smith or full time armorer then you might need to get out the heavy saws and plan a trip to Lowes and Home Depot for some of that expensive fir.

I can build you one according to your measurements, and I also have a very low mileage bev block. I build my workbenches with dado notched legs and surfaces so it can take serious weight. I promise it'll be 10x easier than assembling an Ikea pos. Do they not make the bev anymore or are you just trying to save a buck?

I can build you one according to your measurements, and I also have a very low mileage bev block. I build my workbenches with dado notched legs and surfaces so it can take serious weight. I promise it'll be 10x easier than assembling an Ikea pos. Do they not make the bev anymore or are you just trying to save a buck?

my biggest limiting factor is being in a 3rd floor apartment, so getting a table small/light enough but still decently strong up 3 flights of stairs. And also price, could prob just get somethin off craigslist but still, need it delivered

My idea was that I'd build it, disassemble, and send to you flat for reassembly there. What dimensions and price point are you looking for? I have some nice birch plywood here as well as cheap chipboard and other stuff. Maybe you can DM me a photo of something that resembles what you're wanting?

I think at most a couple hundred if really nice. Purpose built is prob gonna be a bit more than I want to spend when I can prob find some used thing on FBMarketplace or CL for like 50 bucks.

I figure at least 40"L x 24"W for the tob and decently thick though.

my biggest limiting factor is being in a 3rd floor apartment, so getting a table small/light enough but still decently strong up 3 flights of stairs. And also price, could prob just get somethin off craigslist but still, need it delivered
Dude the harbor freight 2 drawer one is perfect in an apt. I had one in my second floor apt. I build and handloaded on mine

I think at most a couple hundred if really nice. Purpose built is prob gonna be a bit more than I want to spend when I can prob find some used thing on FBMarketplace or CL for like 50 bucks.

I figure at least 40"L x 24"W for the tob and decently thick though.
Yeah. If you want I could def work in your range and make all the cuts and drills and deliver you the kit to assemble in your place. I see other good cheapo solutions posted here too. Send me a PM if you want a custom one in the 2-300 range. I have leftover materials to spare.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top