JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I am less than a week out from moving to the Boise area and looking for work. I can't talk about where I'm moving from; it's too traumatic ha-ha! Just kidding. Anyway, I am 29 Years old, fully capable, spent 4 years in the State Military Reserve as a Military Police Officer. I am really looking for anything at the moment, just to sustain income and now dip into savings. The scope of my experience falls into Public Safety/Security, Customer Service and firearms fields. Ultimately I hope to fall into my career choices of going into law enforcement or working for a firearm manufacturer someday. Any leads who be greatly appreciated!
-Kevin

I know there is a FedEx freight there they pay part time guys about 17 bucks an hour with full benefits and you get enrolled in the pension after 6 months I believe. if you can fog a mirror they will hire you to run a fork lift and a military background give you preferance

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top