JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a steel tool box/bench with a wood top. No snap on plz or equivalent. Need to clean up my garage. Doesn't have to be brand new can have abuse as long as the drawers are in good working condition. Pm please.

Check out the Yukon at harbor freight.
200.00 when it's on sale, and it is on sale quite frequently. It's not bad for the price.

Looks nice, thanks! I'll think on that for the new house.

Currently have the 60" all wood work bench from harbor freight. That may also be an option for the OP.

On the second one of that bench, actually. Had one back East, but no room to take it with us last move. Sold it for about what I paid on the Craigslist, had to deliver it to the guy though (once he came, checked it out, and got a non scum bag vibe from him).

Liked it so much I bought us another one out here. Pretty easy to put together...so easy even I can do it (twice).

+yah wait on 20% coupon on anything $ at harbor freight!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.