Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Landhawk Arms
J&B Firearm Sales
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks

word

Reactions
Hey guys, new here, but not to the hobby :s0155: Thanks to Coctailer for turning me onto this place. I'm in the Vancouver area.

I like shooting, reloading, wheeling, and wrenching. When I'm not working, I'm either shooting, reloading, or under a truck.. got to maintain the family fleet of Chevy's.

So anyways, hello! :s0155:

OP
J
Reactions
Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:

Reactions
Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:
Yeap, I hear you on that!! I knew I guy several years ago who liked to make everything "Tracy-tight". (His name was Tracy)

Tracy-tight: Keep on tightening until it gets loose then back off a quarter-turn. :s0114:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is a great guy to work with! I have had several transactions with him and will continue to do business with him. He is my go to dealer!
    • hker71
  • Straight Shooter Supply
    1.00 star(s)
    A relative of mine recently went through this place to purchase a handgun. They were rude to her, lied to her, and must be new to this FFL stuff...
    • FullMetalJerk
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is great. Easy to deal with, super low prices on his transfers.
    • DizzyJ
    5.00 star(s)
    Had my first transaction with Steve and will be recommending him to anyone in my circle. Good guy with a really helpful attitude and goes the...
    • SonnyJim
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS