JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, new here, but not to the hobby :s0155: Thanks to Coctailer for turning me onto this place. I'm in the Vancouver area.

I like shooting, reloading, wheeling, and wrenching. When I'm not working, I'm either shooting, reloading, or under a truck.. got to maintain the family fleet of Chevy's.

So anyways, hello! :s0155:

Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:

Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:

Yeap, I hear you on that!! I knew I guy several years ago who liked to make everything "Tracy-tight". (His name was Tracy)

Tracy-tight: Keep on tightening until it gets loose then back off a quarter-turn. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top