JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, new here, but not to the hobby :s0155: Thanks to Coctailer for turning me onto this place. I'm in the Vancouver area.

I like shooting, reloading, wheeling, and wrenching. When I'm not working, I'm either shooting, reloading, or under a truck.. got to maintain the family fleet of Chevy's.

So anyways, hello! :s0155:

Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:

Yep.. 20+ year old vehicles need things.. no matter who makes them. Just about finished rebuilding the front end on an '89 Suburban. 250k+ miles on the original ball joints, tre's, and drag link ends without any maintenance :s0131: Not to mention some idiot did a full brake job and failed to torque the spindle nuts properly.. certain things should not be finger tight :s0001:

Yeap, I hear you on that!! I knew I guy several years ago who liked to make everything "Tracy-tight". (His name was Tracy)

Tracy-tight: Keep on tightening until it gets loose then back off a quarter-turn. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top