JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
City
Amboy
State
Washington
Zip Code
Anyone make wood stocks? Or want to? A move is changing my plans so if you're interested in stock making, check this out.....
I have a bunch of two piece blanks, and maybe a rifle blank that I'll let go due to my shrinking storage space....these are high quality sawn blanks of Clario walnut that have been air drying in my basement for 11 years. The pictures show a couple nice examples but these are better seen in person. I also picked up a router duplicator last year that needs a bit of TLC before using. I'll get pictures of the actual unit, but it's about like the one shown except with a stand, and the extension to fit longer blanks. I'm really struggling to put a price on these to be complaint with rules, but I'm willing to negotiate and strike a deal!!! I'm also open to many trades-
Weapon mounted light
Rifles
Shotguns
Browning A5
Glock 20 surpressor height night sights,
Glock 43x or 48
Revolvers
Actions
Barrel
Anything that takes less space? 😁
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER!

Duplicarver Duplicator cash price SOLD
2 piece blanks - $40-$100
Rifle blank-SOLD
Don't forget I'm totally willing to negotiate!
I travel often to Chehalis and Hwy 12, and may be willing to travel some.

img.jpeg 20230324_161322.jpg 20230324_161258.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Anyone make wood stocks? Or want to? A move is changing my plans so if you're interested in stock making, check this out.....
I have a bunch of two piece blanks, and a few rifle blanks that I'll let go due to my shrinking storage space....these are high quality sawn blanks of Clario walnut that have been air drying in my basement for 11 years. The pictures show a couple nice examples but these are better seen in person. I also picked up a router duplicator last year that needs a bit of TLC before using. I'll get pictures of the actual unit, but it's about like the one shown except with a stand, and the extension to fit longer blanks. I'm really struggling to put a price on these to be complaint with rules, but I'm willing to negotiate and strike a deal!!! I'm also open to many trades-
Weapon mounted light
Rifles
Shotguns
Browning A5
Glock 20 surpressor height night sights,
Glock 43x or 48
Revolvers
Actions
Barrel
Anything that takes less space? 😁
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO OFFER!

Duplicarver Duplicator cash price $300
2 piece blanks - $40-$100
Rifle blanks -$80-$150
Don't forget I'm totally willing to negotiate!
I travel often to Chehalis and Hwy 12, and may be willing to travel some.

View attachment 1390449 View attachment 1390450 View attachment 1390457
Hi,
Could you send some pics of the rifle blanks you have for sale?
Thanks,

I'll update the add as well, but I looked through my stash and I have very few rifle blanks left, if I get rid of any, the duplicator purchaser will get first dibs. I do have a BUNCH of two piece blanks if anyone is interested.

I'll update the add as well, but I looked through my stash and I have very few rifle blanks left, if I get rid of any, the duplicator purchaser will get first dibs. I do have a BUNCH of two piece blanks if anyone is interested.
Fair enough, I already have a duplicator so no need for one. Pics of your 2 piece blank stash would be appreciated.

Last chance on stock blanks- I'm off loading whatever is left to a wood buyer next week along with my other burls and jewelry box wood. I'll cut a deal on all remaining!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top