JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The MDE is so reliable she earned a set of wood. Looks much better me thinks.

20140321_081709.jpg

Right on, I always appreciate like minded opinions. Plus it helps justify endless mods to the woman....see see its not just me, there are others tee hee hee. I don't judge her and her 50+ pairs of shoes haha.

Are those grips from off the Magnum Research web store? Or did you find them elsewhere? I have the blued version and I think the contrast would look great. This is my second MDE, by the way. I gave my first one to my stepson after he fell for it and then had to move to Virginia. Missed it so much I got another one, every bit as reliable as the first. I also just bought one of the new polymer framed Colt Mustang .380s that's super light and a great little lightweight piece, but it won't ever replace the MDE. I usually carry the MDE in a custom leather pocket holster I had made for it, but I also have a SHTF ACE-1 composite IWB holster for it that works great for easier access. I just love shooting the thing. Never gets old even though I have a goodly number of larger quality handguns in my safe alongside it.

These are really something special, I was oblivious until I handled one. Yeah those are from there website, kind of cheap and flimsy compared to a custom job, but the price reflects that so I'm good with it. I have a 92 Type M that's blued with wood, love that contrast maybe better than with the stainless.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top