JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The MDE is so reliable she earned a set of wood. Looks much better me thinks.

20140321_081709.jpg

Right on, I always appreciate like minded opinions. Plus it helps justify endless mods to the woman....see see its not just me, there are others tee hee hee. I don't judge her and her 50+ pairs of shoes haha.

Are those grips from off the Magnum Research web store? Or did you find them elsewhere? I have the blued version and I think the contrast would look great. This is my second MDE, by the way. I gave my first one to my stepson after he fell for it and then had to move to Virginia. Missed it so much I got another one, every bit as reliable as the first. I also just bought one of the new polymer framed Colt Mustang .380s that's super light and a great little lightweight piece, but it won't ever replace the MDE. I usually carry the MDE in a custom leather pocket holster I had made for it, but I also have a SHTF ACE-1 composite IWB holster for it that works great for easier access. I just love shooting the thing. Never gets old even though I have a goodly number of larger quality handguns in my safe alongside it.

These are really something special, I was oblivious until I handled one. Yeah those are from there website, kind of cheap and flimsy compared to a custom job, but the price reflects that so I'm good with it. I have a 92 Type M that's blued with wood, love that contrast maybe better than with the stainless.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top