Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Wood grain grippin

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by SVT-ROY, Mar 21, 2014.

1. SVT-ROY

SVT-ROY Tigard Resident Beretta guru

The MDE is so reliable she earned a set of wood. Looks much better me thinks.
    20140321_081709.jpg

2. TwinStick

TwinStick In the wind Active Member

Nice!

3. rick49

rick49 Lewis Well-Known Member

Wood is good and that looks great!

4. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

I love my MDE. Best .380 CCW around IMHO. And yes, I've had a P238 and still think that.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk HD

5. SVT-ROY

Right on, I always appreciate like minded opinions. Plus it helps justify endless mods to the woman....see see its not just me, there are others tee hee hee. I don't judge her and her 50+ pairs of shoes haha.

6. SynapticSilence

SynapticSilence Battle Ground, WA Well-Known Member

Are those grips from off the Magnum Research web store? Or did you find them elsewhere? I have the blued version and I think the contrast would look great. This is my second MDE, by the way. I gave my first one to my stepson after he fell for it and then had to move to Virginia. Missed it so much I got another one, every bit as reliable as the first. I also just bought one of the new polymer framed Colt Mustang .380s that's super light and a great little lightweight piece, but it won't ever replace the MDE. I usually carry the MDE in a custom leather pocket holster I had made for it, but I also have a SHTF ACE-1 composite IWB holster for it that works great for easier access. I just love shooting the thing. Never gets old even though I have a goodly number of larger quality handguns in my safe alongside it.

7. SVT-ROY

These are really something special, I was oblivious until I handled one. Yeah those are from there website, kind of cheap and flimsy compared to a custom job, but the price reflects that so I'm good with it. I have a 92 Type M that's blued with wood, love that contrast maybe better than with the stainless.

8. Blackcobra

Blackcobra Camas Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

That looks really good. I might have to do that for mine! And I agree - favorite .380.