JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it make me a bad person if I giggled a bit when I watched EHJ's video?

Nomadic raiders, apocalyptic vikings, werewolf preppers...
What a hell of a world we've allowed to develop.
I abhor the thought of having to put one of these idjits out of my misery, but if they come they have already made the decision that what I have must be worth dying for. I don't know that I'd lose much sleep unless he gets blood on my wife's carpet.
A strong belief in reincarnation (for everyone...) helps me sleep at night - and make decisions like this even easier.

mario-bros-1082772656.jpg

Last Edited:
Does it make me a bad person if I giggled a bit when I watched EHJ's video?

Nomadic raiders, apocalyptic vikings, werewolf preppers...
What a hell of a world we've allowed to develop.
I abhor the thought of having to put one of these idjits out of my misery, but if they come they have already made the decision that what I have must be worth dying for. I don't know that I'd lose much sleep unless he gets blood on my wife's carpet.
If he gets blood on your wife's carpet, you let him get too close.

Looking at those who tried to grow food in the CHAZ during the summer of love, the mentality of those groups don't worry me too much. I'm no farmer but I do know the boundaries of my small property.

People better understand there's no 911 coming. Get shot, you'll probably bleed out or get infected before you successfully raid a farmer. More likely to get hit with a 300WM before a 223. TV shows are entertainment only. Farmers aren't as stupid as Hollywood thinks they are. Some are killing something most days whereas city folks don't know how to cut up a store brought chicken.

I believe many people believe they are going to rob peppers but don't understand what people go through to prep or gang mentality. How are they going to protect that #10 can of beans from their own group? You just taught them to take what they want.

Be nice, supportive and thankful.

EVERYONE that hasn't prepared and runs out of stuff to survive will be potential "predator preppers"....
... then most of those will become, uuhhh... non-players, in very short order. :eek:

We were hangin at the local Grange Supply getting supplies and such when a newer pickup rolled in with a couple city-slicker type wanna be red-neck dudes jumped out and walked in. Watching them nose about and asking their questions, I'm thinking to me self, "If that's all these guys are buying, they ain't gonna last long" as they went to pay, out comes the credit cards. Nothing made much sense in their purchases, but it was a clue that things might be what they seem. Fast forward a few weeks and I run into the same pickup and dudes buying up more stuff around town, again, no set pattern to what they have in the bed of the truck, but it got me curious enough to ask. They claimed to have a place in the area and were stocking up needed supplies, when in reality they were newly minted preppers/ post Wokes who were trying to get things set. I confirmed this later with other town folk, and even drove by the place they had claimed to bought! Yup, new preppers!

That got me thinking, How easy it would be to take advantage of them, do they have means to protect themselves and their new stash, do they know how to fight, or, can they hold out for very long! Interesting mental game, and an eye opener, as I was soon enough asking my self the same questions, and even though I have made major efforts to protecting what I have, could I actually hold out for long when the SHTF? Interesting thoughts!

I have ran onto the Lone Wolf type enough, and my time in Yugoslavia showed me those people don't live a very long life, even in small groups, a single stashed AK and a couple loaded mags and a shovel was all it really took to solve those issues!

Think about this:
Your fat and happy sitting on your pile of preps when upon a sudden, you gotta up and boogie outta there, say the lone wolves are working to burn you out, suddenly your out in the wilds and on your own, maybe it's you, the wife, and kids, maybe a neighbor or two and a few pickups loaded down with essentials, how far and for how long can you maintain your selves? What happens if you are forced to become the Wolf?

We were hangin at the local Grange Supply getting supplies and such when a newer pickup rolled in with a couple city-slicker type wanna be red-neck dudes jumped out and walked in. Watching them nose about and asking their questions, I'm thinking to me self, "If that's all these guys are buying, they ain't gonna last long" as they went to pay, out comes the credit cards. Nothing made much sense in their purchases, but it was a clue that things might be what they seem. Fast forward a few weeks and I run into the same pickup and dudes buying up more stuff around town, again, no set pattern to what they have in the bed of the truck, but it got me curious enough to ask. They claimed to have a place in the area and were stocking up needed supplies, when in reality they were newly minted preppers/ post Wokes who were trying to get things set. I confirmed this later with other town folk, and even drove by the place they had claimed to bought! Yup, new preppers!

That got me thinking, How easy it would be to take advantage of them, do they have means to protect themselves and their new stash, do they know how to fight, or, can they hold out for very long! Interesting mental game, and an eye opener, as I was soon enough asking my self the same questions, and even though I have made major efforts to protecting what I have, could I actually hold out for long when the SHTF? Interesting thoughts!

I have ran onto the Lone Wolf type enough, and my time in Yugoslavia showed me those people don't live a very long life, even in small groups, a single stashed AK and a couple loaded mags and a shovel was all it really took to solve those issues!

Think about this:
Your fat and happy sitting on your pile of preps when upon a sudden, you gotta up and boogie outta there, say the lone wolves are working to burn you out, suddenly your out in the wilds and on your own, maybe it's you, the wife, and kids, maybe a neighbor or two and a few pickups loaded down with essentials, how far and for how long can you maintain your selves? What happens if you are forced to become the Wolf?
Thank you this is the kind of response I'm looking for.

I was just thinking about this the other day as I fired about 1 shot per second to keep an aluminum pie plate dancing at 75 yards with my home defense AR.

Having trees to fell within your overwatch zone has the additional bonus of getting the seasoning process going for future consumption. Sooner rather than later, you'll need the fuel.

Reminds me of a POS, fat pedo that was on one of the prepper shows. All talk and useless. Demoed some "homemade" body armor on camera. Wound up arrested as a felon in possession of a firearm.

I'm not suggesting or sayin' nothin, but if civil law crumbles, I sure would hate to be that guy on the pedo list with my current address clearly google mapped and known to all my neighbors.

Gonna be a lot of people gettin 2A religion if the SHTF, hu.🤣

My biggest reference for this would be homeless camps. I'm in and out of them quite a bit. You don't see flat-out "wolves". Those types don't last long. You see more thievery in the absence of the owner. That's why I try to see if someone they trust can take their stuff so they don't lose everything while they're in jail.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top