JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They claimed to have a place in the area and were stocking up needed supplies, when in reality they were newly minted preppers/ post Wokes who were trying to get things set.
I'm seeing quite a bit of this in various social media. Tough-guy wokes talking about guillotines, burning the place down, etc. Should be interesting to see how that works out for them.

Last Edited:
I feel bad for anyone that comes down my street. Dead end road and 2/3rds the people are heavily armed and we all like each other.
A cross-fire gauntlet is a beautiful thing... so long as you ain't the one having to run it! :)

Last Edited:
On my private dead end road, all the families have guns, plenty of acreage and one household has an excavator that can dig a grave in about 5 minutes.
Hogs, Heretic! I keep tellin' ya... HOGS! Swine gotta eat, too! :s0140:

Last Edited:
I won't be running ill be bugging in if it ever came to that. Might move to a group of buddy's after the first wave.
You misunderstood my post.
To "run the gauntlet" means to be the unfortunate soul who has to get from one end of the killing zone to some semblance of safety at the far end.
It does not mean to be the operator of such a construction.
See Wikipedia article here.

You misunderstood my post.
To "run the gauntlet" means to be the unfortunate soul who has to get from one end of the killing zone to some semblance of safety at the far end.
It does not mean to be the operator of such a construction.
See Wikipedia article here.
Oh I understand it. I was saying I won't be running through one as I am staying put lol. I will be giving out the lashes

A angry or scared man who feels like he is out of options , is a dangerous man.

With that said...
Many folks talk tough , but are more like 20 gallons of BS in a 10 gallon hat.

Have I heard folks say things like :
"Why do I need to prepare...I know where you live."
Or...
"I'll just pick up what I want from others."
Yes indeed.

I also know what I have done in order to survive four combat tours...
And while I never want to use such skills ever again , I am content in knowing that they ain't forgotten.
Andy

A angry or scared man who feels like he is out of options , is a dangerous man.

With that said...
Many folks talk tough , but are more like 20 gallons of BS in a 10 gallon hat.

Have I heard folks say things like :
"Why do I need to prepare...I know where you live."
Or...
"I'll just pick up what I want from others."
Yes indeed.

I also know what I have done in order to survive four combat tours...
And while I never want to use such skills ever again , I am content in knowing that they ain't forgotten.
Andy
28EDD605-7D43-47AD-BAC6-3C20E14B5314.jpeg

:)

That very nicely throws a spotlight on one of the fundamental flaws of a predatory prepper strategy. Ignoring one of the core tenents of survival... namely, risk mitigation... is not condusive to a long and happy life. o_O

Short term success is more than likely, but eventually they will tread where they shouldn't, be hunted by a local "militia", or... simply picked off by "billy-joe-bob"... who can put a 22 through a squirrels eyeball at 200yrs since he was 10... just because you look funny and dared to step on one of his dirt clods.

Joking aside though, intentionally planning to continually put yourself in imminent danger seems more like making your Darwinian contribution to the gene pool vs. an actual "survival strategy". For those left behind that you had a duty and obligation to protect and provide for.... I truly feel for them... but I don't suspect they will be looked on or receive much charity.

There's no "win".

In short, it is one thing to play "mostly peaceful demonstration" in downtown Portland or Seattle when you outnumber police who have been told "hands off", and it is another thing altogether when you encounter a bunch of armed "rednecks" who would like nothing better than to show you how they think you should really be handled.

A lot of these idiots assume they can just drive out into the sticks and simply take, even by force, that which they need! It ain't gonna work that way. Some may get away with it once or twice but sooner or later, they will run face first into one of the more then 400 million firearms in private hands, let alone a few of the estimated trillion rounds of ammo out there in the wilds! Those odds ain't in their favor. Grouping up only raises the stakes, sure, they might kill a few good folks, but again, the odds of the living very long go way down!

The smart preppers knows all this, and have made preparations to counter any of this, which makes the odds of success of a lone wolf even more dire!

Short term gains long term death!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top