JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still laughable.

I have always wanted to see the video from the AlwaysTaxingFawkturds on how they converted it.

Should state, "with minimal work, you too can be a federal agent"

No big deal there, since it already looks like he put minimal work to be a federal agent. But then, aren't those good folks dishing out food stamps also federal agents?

That has to be THE most cringe-worthy video I've seen in years. You can see that he took to weapon-handling just as slick as a frog takes to knitting. What a dwong.

I get the feeling that he's a real expert at the "minimal work" needed to do a whole lot of things....
….his graduating high school, cutting back on porkchop consuption and qualifying to be an ATF agent "expert" all immediately spring to mind.

Last Edited:
Oh hell I didn't watch the video till now .

I thought that was video of the guy talking about Gohst guns.
You can't covert a Airsoft gun to fire a bullet.
The lowers and the uppers are different .
I have a bunch of airsoft guns .
The mags are not even the same size

Last Edited:
Its easy as all get out to convert one of these to a machine gun
First you swap out the upper to a real one and then you change out the lower to an M4 receiver, add auto parts and selector switch with the rest of the new internals and voila'
Probably how all the cartels and gang bangers get theirs...

Its easy as all get out to convert one of these to a machine gun
First you swap out the upper to a real one and then you change out the lower to an M4 receiver, add auto parts and selector switch with the rest of the new internals and voila'
Probably how all the cartels and gang bangers get theirs...
Lol yep except the barrel have no feed ramps and no rifiling .
And most are in two pieces.
And where the buffer spring gos there is batteries.

I hafta opine that I've seen a few people less at home with what appears to be a gun than him, even if I can't rightly recall when that may have been. At least he's not holding it by the 'thing that goes up', right?

Well in all fairness to the young lad, he is actually correct. All that needs to happen is the ATF change the definition of a machine gun. Hmm, that would never happen, right?

Since the ATF isn't supposed to define weapons but just enforce the laws covering them, it's my idea of satire.

It astounds me that he obviously truly believes that a zinc metal working-part mechanism 'gun' driven by either low-pressure gas or electricity operating an air pump can somehow be altered to allow it to safely contain a working pressure >50,000 psi.

Repeatedly, as in 14 times per second, just like the real thing...

Perhaps he also believes in the Tooth Fairy.

?u=https%3A%2F%2Finsituscience.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F08%2Fduh.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top