JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have for sale a Winchester 101 O/U diamond grade trap model 12ga shotgun. This gun is in excellent shape upper barrel is fixed full choke lower is removable choke I believe i have a couple different win chokes for it somewhere. Wood is in good condition and has a nice sheen/grain. I'm looking for $1500 obo for the gun primarily interested in cash, but may also be willing to do partial trade plus cash on your part for the shotgun. Guns i would be interested in on trade are all handguns especially a desert eagle or an ar-15. Let me know what you have.

This may be a long shot but I would also be interested in trading for a strong running older motorcycle.

bump NOW $1300 AS OF APRIL 20th this gun is still available. Dannicus bailed on this gun for the second time the day before we were going to meet up for him to see it. Was even going out of my way to drive 75 miles to meet Dannicus halfway in chehalis. Any sellers selling to dannicus I would strongly discourage, he will lead you along and bail on you before the deal is to happen.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.