JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a pre 64 Winchester in 30-30 cal. I posted this gun a while ago but never got a chance to meet someone to make the transaction. It's available now and in great condition giving the age that it is. I am upgrading to a new shotgun so could trade it for a semi auto shotgun can add cash if needed. May be open to other trades. Located in clackamas Oregon.
503890threenine57

Would like to trade for (would add cash if needed)
Berretta A300, A400, Urico
Browning shotguns
Benelli

BA5C1582-BC70-40DC-A6D5-618FF7444468.jpeg 3005CCDE-DB7C-4686-9DD9-9F5517D8E917.jpeg 344DAECB-A890-45AC-8FE0-DCB9CEE9FF35.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will take $700 cash.
Also have a Remington 1100 I would sell for $400. Message me for pictures. Thanks.

I don't know what you mean by that but I can tell you the rifle is 100% original and everything matches up. For those who are interested I will be sending you more detailed pictures when I get off work. Thanks!

I'm trying to understand why the front barrel band is in front of the front sight?
It looks as though the barrel on this rifle is off an earlier SRC ?

Winchester made your style of rifle until around 1942, It is basically a saddle ring carbine without the saddle ring. Collectors call them Eastern Carbines. They're are fairly common, and not rare.

I have not seen a ''Western carbine'' made after about 1932. Around serial number 1083400.
The same time that ramped front sights, and proof steel barrel stated being used.

In any case the year the barrel was made is stamped on the flat on the bottom of the barrel just in front of the receiver. You need to move the front stock and tube out of the way to see it. ;)

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.