JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Short of an oldschool sawed off type birdshead (which i don't think will work due to the length of the stock nut anyways) has anyone had any ideas or attempts at making one of these into a pistol grip version?

I have been toying around with the idea, and have picked up a couple different rear grip versions. with some dremel work i could get them to fit snug, but the long *** nut that the stock screw mounts into is giving me trouble. and the thread for said nut/mounting bracket on the frame side is like 8mm fine thread.....

Just something i was toying with - i have a beater norinco and thought it might be fun to have a pistol pump with no disconnecter :p maybe i should just sell it off and buy a mossberg.....

I no longer own one, but in the time i did I never had any issues. They seem pretty solid for a chinese copy shotgun, unlike some of the other clones i have owned.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top