JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Camas
State
Washington
Zip Code
Not bad for its age. Functions as it should.
Interestingly the photos make it appear that the bluing is much better that it actually is.
Worth a look.
30' full choke, "take-down" model
I just spent some quality time with a few 12 ga. snap-caps. Function was great.
Takedown lockup is exceptionally tight.
Barrel adjustment ring is still fully seated. Appears to have a very little round count.
This is not a collector piece by any measure but it is a very honest and appropriately aged example of a 1897 that would be perfect for the historic shooter, "Dirty Dozen" competition or someone wanting a nice "Trench Gun" build candidate. I'll be up in the Seattle area today if anyone wants to meet at an FFL 02/24/24, I would need to know soon as we'll be on the road shortly.
Thanks

IMG_0103.jpeg IMG_0104.jpeg IMG_0105.jpeg IMG_0106.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Upon further inspection I have not found wood cracks or repairs. It does have its share of scratches, dings, and a shadow from a butt pad cover. Additionally one significant ding on the bottom rear of the forearm.
Everything appears to be consistent with its 1949 age and hunting use.
Another close inspection of the barrel adjustment ring also showed a very low round count. This gun has many years left on as either a hunting tool or a nice competition candidate no issues.

Please PC with questions.
Thank you

IMG_0166.jpeg IMG_0168.jpeg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.