JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Warrenton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Grand-dad's trusty 12 Gauge, Winchester Model 97 chambered in 12 GA. Exposed hammer and Gun is in fair shape. Minor paint overspray on stock. Minor surface pitting on metal. Needs a thorough cleaning. Interior barrel condition is excellent. Asking $200 OBO. If interested in trade, I'm looking for a youth 22 LR with iron sights in good condition. Open to combing listings (see my other listings) for trade.

M97_Right.jpg M97_Left.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Judging by the number of offers and by advice from some kind hearted (and more knowledgeable folks) it seems I've under priced it the model 97 ... so I'm moving from $200 to Best Offer country. Please PM me and let me know what you'd be willing to pay or trade. I'll consider offers and make a decision by this coming Tuesday (4/12) and I'll make contact and we'll arrangements from there. I'll upload some more detailed pictures as well tonight for better disclosure. Thank you for your patience.

Judging by the number of offers and by advice from some kind hearted (and more knowledgeable folks) it seems I've under priced it the model 97 ... so I'm moving from $200 to Best Offer country. Please PM me and let me know what you'd be willing to pay or trade. I'll consider offers and make a decision by this coming Tuesday (4/12) and I'll make contact and we'll arrangements from there. I'll upload some more detailed pictures as well tonight for better disclosure. Thank you for your patience.
From the classified ad rules; "All sale ads are required to have the price of the item clearly stated. If an ad has multiple items for sale, the price for each item should be listed in the body of the ad. Ads with a placeholder such as $1 or $1234 will be deleted without notice. Auction style listings are not allowed."

From the classified ad rules; "All sale ads are required to have the price of the item clearly stated. If an ad has multiple items for sale, the price for each item should be listed in the body of the ad. Ads with a placeholder such as $1 or $1234 will be deleted without notice. Auction style listings are not allowed.
Thank you for pointing that out...I'm new to the forum and clearly didn't read the rules thoroughly. I'll cancel the add and repost so as not to cause problems. Apologies for disrupting the community standards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.