JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$75
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
20 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale is a Winchester Model 840 Single Shot top-break shotgun with exposed hammer. Chambered for 20 gauge, 2 3/4 and 3" shells, with a Full choke. Made in Canada. Serial Number CE29300. I was unable to find dating resources for this model, but my memory is that I purchased it new the mid-1970's at a Target store in Mpls./St. Paul. It was my first firearm!

Some finish wear on wood, storage marks and small amount of rust on metal, but most of original finish is intact. (See photos, taken just before placing this ad.) Bore is bright, function is correct. All parts are original and there have been no repairs or replacements on this 840. Great shotgun for beginning shooter, or to keep in your truck or cabin. No fuss, no muss. They just work! Includes one full box of shells plus the assorted loose shells pictured. Ammunition is included at no charge as-is and there is no guarantee of its functionality or safety. These are factory loads, not reloads.

I am the original purchaser/owner. Local sale only - no shipping - cash only - no trades - no holding — first come, first served! Buyer pays all transfer fees - will meet for transfer at FFL of your choice within a reasonable distance of Portland. Rifle is available for inspection daytime and evening.

840 1.jpg 840 2.jpg 840 3.jpg 840 4.jpg 840 5.jpg 840 6.jpg 840 7.jpg 840 8.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service