JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I bought this used some time ago described as having less than one box of ammo through it. It looks close to new, no flaws anywhere. Chambered in 7mm remington magnum.

This gun was only made for a few years in the mid-90's and is somewhat rare. It is all stainless steel with the BOSS system. It also has the much sought after pre-64 style controlled round feed action.

It is an exceptional gun, but I am just trying to move some safe queens. I am in no rush to sell, lowball offers will be ignored.

I am also open to trades for 10mm handguns, 1911's, CZ pistols, threaded barrel rifles, or ammo in 9mm, 5.56, 300 win mag, and 40 s&w, or ????.

Keep in mind I will be looking for pre-panic pricing on any trade offer.

----Cash sale for $700----

$600 ftf!

As you can see, there is no evidence on the bolt face of the gun ever even being fired. It is pristine.

2syp.jpg

m95z.jpg

gtex.jpg
45mt.jpg
cze6.jpg
nlm3.jpg
Here is the only flaw I could find anywhere on the gun, looks like the floor plate was opened too wide and made a small mark. I doubt anyone would notice it if it wasn't pointed out.
7rsw.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.