JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tigard
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm not sure when this rifle was manufactured but they were discontinued in 1976. This deluxe model has a slightly nicer stock, 20 inch barrel, and 15 shot tube magazine. Its only ever had 150 rounds through it during two trips to the range so it's in very nice condition. There's an extremely small amount of rust on the front sight but besides that it looks great. It's a very fun little plinker and great for teaching new shooters, but I'm selling to make room in the safe and fund other projects.

Buyer would pay transfer fees at TigardPawn4More or Oregon Rifleworks.

IMG_1903.jpeg IMG_1906.jpeg IMG_1907.jpeg IMG_1908.jpeg IMG_1905.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not sure when this rifle was manufactured but they were discontinued in 1976. This deluxe model has a slightly nicer stock, 20 inch barrel, and 15 shot tube magazine. Its only ever had 150 rounds through it during two trips to the range so it's in very nice condition. There's an extremely small amount of rust on the front sight but besides that it looks great. It's a very fun little plinker and great for teaching new shooters, but I'm selling to make room in the safe and fund other projects.

Buyer would pay transfer fees at TigardPawn4More or Oregon Rifleworks.

View attachment 854740 View attachment 854742 View attachment 854744 View attachment 854745 View attachment 854747
Interested in your 290, is there a place/time we could meet to preview? I'm located in Beaverton

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.