Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Winchester Model 1910 .401 SL Rifle w/ ammo!

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by sms, Nov 16, 2009.

1. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

**SPF**

This is an amazing rifle for being 99 years old. It has no significant damage or cracking in the stocks - just normal wear over the years. Still plenty of blue in it as you can see. I’m not sure on the history. It was my grandpa’s gun, and then passed onto my dad. With the super low serial # of 322 it was made in the first year of production, 1910. Just over 22,000 of them made. It comes with 1.5 boxes of ammo – 31 cartridges in all.

I would be willing to trade for a new in box or like new Beretta PX4 Storm .40 in the F or G configuration plus cash or extras to sweeten the deal. I.e. Ammo, extended mag, add-ons, holster, etc. Or $700 cash.

This would be a FTF in the PDX area or I could probably get an FFL to do the deal, but you would pay the fees. Thanks for looking!

-Scott

PHOTOS

Last edited: Nov 16, 2009
  2. gunluvver

gunluvver Hillsboro, OR Member

Pics would be nice! I can't figure out how to work that bar on the bottom of your post. If you need some computer lessons you can PM me!

:D:laugh:

3. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

Jeez dude! You been refreshing the site waiting for me to get around to posting this!?!?

4. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

Bump

Anyone interested at all? Gimme a shout. I will split the package if someone just wants the gun or the ammo. The ammo is worth over $200 if you base it off the only site I have found it on...

5. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

How about $425 for the gun alone, $150 for the ammo alone, or $525 for both? Anyone, Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?

6. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

Bump

7. Jimwright

Jimwright Vermont New Member

Is it still for sale?

8. sms

sms PDX Burb New Member

Sorry, it sold yesterday. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.