JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
45 Long Colt
City
Portland
State
Oregon
$800.00
Here is a beautiful condition Winchester 94AE Trapper model in .45 Colt. 8 rounds in the tube magazine. 16" barrel for fast action in brush country, and a perfect companion to your .45 Colt Six-Gun. This gun has seen little use. I acquired it from the original owner, and he had fired it only a handful of times. I got it for cowboy action shooting, but went with a different gun before I even got started. I had put a box of shells through it. Immaculate condition wood and metal. I just have no further need for it. This rifle will provide you with plenty of fun, but with the right load, it is ready for some serious business as well. Will gladly ship to your FFL from my FFL after they provide me with a current signed copy of that FFL. The potential buyer is responsible for knowledge of the State and locals covering a firearm of this type. Will not ship to California. Shipping charge of $50.00 to cover transfer, shipping charge, and insurance will be to the lower 48 contiguous States. Alaska and HI will be substantially more for shipping, and would be calculated at the end of the sale.

IMG_2866.JPG IMG_2867.JPG IMG_2868.JPG IMG_2869.JPG IMG_2870.JPG IMG_2871.JPG IMG_2872.JPG IMG_2873.JPG IMG_2874.JPG IMG_2875.JPG IMG_2876.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Ok, I was contacted by my first guy as he had seen your message to me, and my reply. We had been in contact several times, and he was set to purchase but had an emergency come up that delayed things
I am going to honor his offer until he gets paid at the end of the month. If the sale doesn't happen, then it will be available to you. Thanks

To PaulR194:

Yes, rifle still available. If interested in purchasing, forward a copy of the FFL where you wish to have it shipped. Payment can be taken by credit card over the phone. I work at an FFL, and that is where gun would be shipped from, and where payment would go. Due to the current virus situation, I would need to arrange a time with you for payment, then go to the shop to complete. Let me know.

To PaulR194:

Yes, rifle still available. If interested in purchasing, forward a copy of the FFL where you wish to have it shipped. Payment can be taken by credit card over the phone. I work at an FFL, and that is where gun would be shipped from, and where payment would go. Due to the current virus situation, I would need to arrange a time with you for payment, then go to the shop to complete. Let me know.
Are you still asking $800.00 for it?
Can you any better on the price?

Are you still asking $800.00 for it?
Can you any better on the price?
I would do $800 shipped, and also take into account the 3% credit card fee that is charged if you go that route, if that helps. Not trying to make a killing here, only to break even on what I have in it. Thanks for your interest

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.