JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Winchester
City
Silverton
State
Oregon
M1 Carbine Winchester SALE Pending
I have a late Winchester serial# 6575xxx that I want to sell. It has all Winchester marked parts, no import marks. I pick this up some time ago and don't know any history but it is in very good condition. Barrel is bright and shinny and really don't believe it as been shot much? Metal is in great condition along with the stock and hand guard. Reason I'm selling? is I'm going to down size my collection and I already have afew Winchesters carbines. If you send me your phone # I'll send you as many pictures as you'd like. I will ship but prefer a face to face transaction, that way buyer see's what he or she is buying and we're all happy. $1450 pretty much firm but who knows? Thanks, Gene 503-930-1804

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
drstrangelove first of all, are you interested or just playing around criticizing me for not posting pictures? I'm 70 years old and posting pictures is a pain in the butt at my age. Like stated I would be more than willing to send pics over the phone that is very easy and very clear. I'm willing to send pics of what ever part of the carbine you desire. But I'll tell you what, I'll spend some time tomorrow taking pictures just for you. Any other pics asked for will be sent by phone. How does that sound? I believe I'm sitting on a flush. Would that be enough to buy it at that price? Gene
PS please comment on the carbine

:s0104: hey it's all in good fun. I would love to see pics and will help you post them if you'd like. I am interested but can't get the wallet itch going without seeing something to get excited about. Pm sent.

M1 Carbine Winchester
I have a late Winchester serial# 6575xxx that I want to sell. It has all Winchester marked parts, no import marks. I pick this up some time ago and don't know any history but it is in very good condition. Barrel is bright and shinny and really don't believe it as been shot much? Metal is in great condition along with the stock and hand guard. Reason I'm selling? is I'm going to down size my collection and I already have afew Winchesters carbines. If you send me your phone # I'll send you as many pictures as you'd like. I will ship but prefer a face to face transaction, that way buyer see's what he or she is buying and we're all happy. $1450 pretty much firm but who knows? Thanks, Gene 503-930-1804
Is this a crack and does it go all the way or , looks to be significant?https://photos.google.com/share/AF1...?key=S3ZEVnJvdTItRGlKMHpwb25RSFozaXpHRWVleFhB
what is the stamp marking on the top piece, I didn't see it.

deadeye
The crack doesn't go clear through and there is a W stamp on the handguard. Hard to see in the pic but it's there, I believe it's sidewise looking at it.

Click on the pic of the hand guard then click on the magnifier upper right. You should see it then. it's not sidewise. Winchesters hand guard stamps are almost always hard to see

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.