Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

WTS/WTT WA Winchester 670A 30-06 with leupold vx1 4-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
Rating
100%
278A9091-FDC1-418E-B266-5B9162022231.jpeg
Has been sitting in my safe for a few years as a back up hunting rifle but i need to make some room. Fired under 40 rounds through it, looks excellent except for a few safe dings. Has a leupold vx1 4-12 with some kind of bdc reticle. Asking $400 for the rifle with scope and whatever ammo i can find or $300 without scope. Good shooting reliable hunting rifle (safe as a post 64 model 70 but with a blind mag)

Buyer pays transfer fee in the portland metro area. Only trades i would be interested in would be a keltec pmr30 or a cz p10c in fde. Thanks guys! P.S its the rifle on the right :p

Reactions
Rating
100%
I don't think that will last. Great rifle and if the buyers doesn't want the scope I'll offer you $125.00 if you will shop it. Good Luck with your sale.

Reactions
Rating
100%
I've been seeing some great deals on hunting rifles here lately. This is a bargain on a nice rifle/scope combo. Someone's going to get a good deal. I wish I was closer...

OP
djharteloo
Reactions
Rating
100%
I've been seeing some great deals on hunting rifles here lately. This is a bargain on a nice rifle/scope combo. Someone's going to get a good deal. I wish I was closer...
Yeah it'll definitely be a good deer/elk slayer for someone but I have enough hunting rifles as of now.. If you're interested you can shoot me a pm to discuss a meeting place. I don't mind meeting someone half way.

OP
djharteloo
Reactions
Rating
100%
Scopes gone, rifle is still available, $300 firm or trade for a pmr30 or trade towards a p10c or sig p365 with cash on my end. Also would trade for a quality 18-20 inch ar upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY