JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
278A9091-FDC1-418E-B266-5B9162022231.jpeg Has been sitting in my safe for a few years as a back up hunting rifle but i need to make some room. Fired under 40 rounds through it, looks excellent except for a few safe dings. Has a leupold vx1 4-12 with some kind of bdc reticle. Asking $400 for the rifle with scope and whatever ammo i can find or $300 without scope. Good shooting reliable hunting rifle (safe as a post 64 model 70 but with a blind mag)

Buyer pays transfer fee in the portland metro area. Only trades i would be interested in would be a keltec pmr30 or a cz p10c in fde. Thanks guys! P.S its the rifle on the right :p

I don't think that will last. Great rifle and if the buyers doesn't want the scope I'll offer you $125.00 if you will shop it. Good Luck with your sale.

I've been seeing some great deals on hunting rifles here lately. This is a bargain on a nice rifle/scope combo. Someone's going to get a good deal. I wish I was closer...

I've been seeing some great deals on hunting rifles here lately. This is a bargain on a nice rifle/scope combo. Someone's going to get a good deal. I wish I was closer...
Yeah it'll definitely be a good deer/elk slayer for someone but I have enough hunting rifles as of now.. If you're interested you can shoot me a pm to discuss a meeting place. I don't mind meeting someone half way.

No, to be honest I really can't. I had a 670 years ago and it was a really good rifle, brings back memories. Good luck with your sale!

Scopes gone, rifle is still available, $300 firm or trade for a pmr30 or trade towards a p10c or sig p365 with cash on my end. Also would trade for a quality 18-20 inch ar upper

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.