JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
REGARDING: Winchester 244 Powder

I'm posting this in both the "great deals" section, but also in the "reloading" section (without the link to PowderValley) because it is also a discussion of the powder and has some web links to information.

TODAY (morning of 9/20/22) PowderValley.com has Winchester 244 IN STOCK at $30 per pound in 1, 4 and 8 pound jugs.

Here's the product page link.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/product/winchester-244/?attribute_pa_options=winchester-244-1-lb&utm_source=drip&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Featured+Favorites #reviews

WIN244.jpeg

Win 244 is a relatively new powder, introduced in January of 2018. It's VERY SIMILAR to TiteGroup in powder composition, size, metering, and grains per load data. It's also very versatile like TiteGroup and can be used across a variety of handgun loads and calibers

I've been experimenting with Win 244 this past year. I'm just a handgun plinker reloader, so I don't chrono, my loads. Just looking for available powder at a reasonable price to load the 8 different calibers I shoot, so I can shoot a lot. Win 244 had been GREAT and it has been AVAILABLE and REASONABLY PRICED. I've used it in 32 ACP, 380 ACP, 38 spl, 357 mag, 9mm, 40 S&W, 10mm, & 45 ACP. Works great for plinking.

I think, because it's relatively new and unknown, people don't scarf it up like they do TiteGroup when it becomes available. It really is working out great for me.

Here's an article with more detailed information.

https://www.handloadermagazine.com/propellant-profiles-9

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Cheers.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR