JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wilson Combat Custom CQB, ordered directly from Wilson late last year and delivered 3/15/17, with the following options:

WC CQB
medium length solid trigger
stainless recoil spring plug
omit front cocking serrations
slide top serrations
ball end mill cuts
heavy machine chamfer on bottom of slide
round butt one piece magwell
countersunk slide stop
flush cut / reverse crown barrel
omit slide markings (leave WC logo right rear)
wilson hand finished deluxe blue
tritium front night sight
WC battle sight rear
smooth burl wood WC grips with sterling silver medallions

I added the following:

Harrison Design trigger (I prefer the smooth face with no hole)
french walnut checkered double diamond WC grips with pewter medallions (a little better grip under recoil)

The original grips and trigger are included and easily swapped back if preferred.

Current condition is EXCELLENT. There is the slightest hint (*barely*) of some bluing wear at the very front tips of the french border on the slide. Other than that I see no finish wear at all. The pistol is fit BEATIFULLY... there is absolutely zero play in the slide / frame yet it feels like it is on ball bearings. Simply an amazing pistol!

The initial frame had a very thick front strap which Wilson replaced under warranty after 1,000 rounds. The slide and frame are both polished flats, with matte rounds. To my eye the slide is polished to a slightly higher degree, probably because it was polished again when the frame was replaced (I'm guessing). It is a beautiful finish but worth mentioning. 1,700 rounds fired total, all documented in an Impact round count book.

This pistol was right at $4,100 spec'd direct from Wilson. I got a 10% discount from them and paid just over $3,700 after shipping.

$2,950, cash, FTF at Tick Licker Firearms in Salem (you pay transfer fee).

Not really looking for any trades on this one, will probably use the cash to custom build another 1911. MAYBE other high end 1911s but probably not, PM offers please and do not post in thread.

The price is firm.

Thanks! :D

fullsizeoutput_5cb9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc7.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5ca5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc9.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cbc.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cbe.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc0.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5ccf.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5ccd.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc5.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc1.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc2.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cc4.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cca.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5ccb.jpeg

Last Edited:
I put the factory grips and trigger back on, seemed fitting for the new owner to get it like I got it direct from Wilson:
(the WC double diamond french walnut checkered grips are still included...)

fullsizeoutput_5cd3.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_5cd2.jpeg

:D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.