JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2400
Manufacturer
Wilson Combat
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Lake Oswego
State
Oregon
I have decided to sell my Wilson Combat CQB Compact in .45ACP.
It has been a safe queen for roughly ten years now. I am the second owner and I've put less than 50 rounds through it since I purchased it from a retired police officer about ten years ago. It is in like-new condition just as it was when I purchased it (the officer bought it, shot it a few times and decided to go with the same model in 9mm). It has been stored in my humidity controlled safe all these years with no use and so it's finally time to let it go to someone who will use it and enjoy it. It is an absolute masterpiece of fit, function and finish - the perfect 1911 for concealed carry!
It comes with the original carry bag from Wilson Combat, along with 6 Wilson Combat 7-round low-profile magazines, an extra 22 lb. recoil spring and an additional 20 lb recoil spring both of which are brand new. I also think I have the DVD that came with it as well.
I've decided to lower the price one more time to $2400 and I'm still open to reasonable offers. I also found all the paperwork from Wilson Combat - complete parts list, the list of gunsmiths who worked on it, etc. - including the DVD that came with the pistol when it was first purchased. I have added some photos showing all the paperwork that comes with the pistol.
I'm totally convinced this is a fantastic deal on one of the finest pistols ever made. You will not be disappointed!
Anyway, thanks again for the interest.

IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0031.JPG IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0032.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Thanks. It is an amazing piece of machinery - absolutely perfect slide to frame fit with a trigger you would not believe possible in terms of weight and crispness. It also looks absolutely gorgeous! It is arguably the finest handgun I own and I own some pretty nice handguns.
Personally, I felt it was too nice for every day carry. To me, it's the kind of gun you would only carry on special occasions. But the fact is, not everyone necessarily shares this opinion. I'm sure there are many people out there that would enjoy carrying this beauty every single day.
The collector side of me hates to part with such a fine firearm, but I've been spending some serious coin on trying my hand at precision rifle shooting (a very expensive sport), and it seems a waste to have such a perfect 1911 for concealed carry sit idly in my safe till I kick the bucket one day and my wife decides to sell it. o_O

Last Edited:
Thanks. It is an amazing piece of machinery - absolutely perfect slide to frame fit with a trigger you would not believe possible in terms of weight and crispness. It also looks absolutely gorgeous! It is arguably the finest handgun I own and I own some pretty nice handguns.
Personally, I felt it was too nice for every day carry. To me, it's the kind of gun you would only carry on special occasions. But the fact is, not everyone necessarily shares this opinion. I'm sure there are many people out there that would enjoy carrying this beauty every single day.
The collector side of me hates to part with such a fine firearm, but I've been spending some serious coin on trying my hand at precision rifle shooting (a very expensive sport), and it seems like such a waste to have such a perfect 1911 for concealed carry sit idly in my safe till I kick the bucket one day and my wife decides to sell it. o_O
Yep. Precision rifle with nice glass is $$$

To give everyone an idea of how nice this pistol is, imagine owning a top end Kimber - say a custom TLE/RL II for example. The Wilson blows the custom TLE/RL II out of the water. It is that good. The TLE/RL II is without a doubt a very nice handgun, but the Wilson is at a completely different level of quality. You have to hold it, work the action and pull the trigger to know how good this pistol is.

No trades? Got some nice PRS things ... After I acquired them ... my eyes went bad ... Let me know and I will send you a private message with photos ...
Wow, I thought this ad was dead and gone.
To be honest, I already have pretty much everything I need at this point, but I do appreciate the offer.
Thanks for the interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.