Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTT OR Wilson 47D Mags For Others

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by RedneckRampage, Jul 28, 2015.

1. RedneckRampage

RedneckRampage Newberg Well-Known Member

I have some Wilson 47D 1911 mags that I would like to trade. Mine have the plastic floor plates on them that stick out about 1/2" or so from the pistol, and are 8rd. I have two new in package and two like new, but opened. I will trade either of the two for you QUALITY 1911 mags that have flat metal floor plates and are 8rd. Preferably Wilson or Chip McCormick.

These are NOT FOR SALE, and only willing to trade for what I listed.

Camarobear likes this.
  2. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

I'll check when I get home tonight. I may have some Kimber 8-rounders with removable bumpers for you.

RedneckRampage likes this.
  3. Oregon Quartermaster

Oregon Quartermaster SE Portland Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

They're the 8-round Chip McCormick/Shooting Star mags Kimber was using/shipping with their guns when they were here in Oregon. Both have removable bumper pads. Yours if you want them.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.