JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling some of my stash I'm not using. Yeah prices are high but I priced off a few places online prices which are all out of stock, and remember hazmat/shipping normally. FTF only, I cant ship it. Text for fastest response, 503 856 6197. Tell me where you saw this as its cross posted.

All unopened. Pay cash, no inspection as I've had people in the past try saying a bottle was opened on inspection and want their money back. Well yeah its open, you just opened it.
Six 1 lb H1000- $350

Five 1 lb R26- $300

Seven 1 lb R15- $420

One each of Retumbo, BE86, and Power Pistol- $45/each, can take only one if needed.

20231220_155250.jpg 20231220_154850.jpg 20231220_154730.jpg 20231220_154401.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WHEN YOU CALL, DONT CALL FROM A RESTRICTED NUMBER WITH HOOPS I HAVE TO JUMP THROUGH AND THEN STRING ME ALONG WITH STORIES ABOUT WHAT YOU WANTED TO DO WITH THE POWDER.

Good grief. I'll work with you to hold it but you have to buy ALL of one kind of powder. Please text or at least get to the point instead of story time then say no thanks. 🤣

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top