JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm moving out of the AR platform and this is what I have left, my main goal is it land a G23 preferably 3rd/4th gen, but I might consider other handguns for carry (XD's, MP's, etc). This package is worth more than majority of handguns I'm interested, so if you want the whole thing, cash will have to be included with the handgun.

However, I'm willing to part the lot out (ammo, mags, upper, lower) if someone has a handgun I want and they only want/need a specific part. I'm not going to break the package up, until I have traded for a handgun. After I receive the handgun, the rest of the package will be parted out.

I have:

AR-15

UPPER:

FN M4 Upper
1x7 Twist PSA Chrome Lined barrel
Detachable Carry Handle

Lower:

Andersen Lower
CMMG LPK
Bushmaster M4 buttstock assembly
Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard

EXTRAS:

560ish rounds for brass cased ammo
(13) 30 round mags (1 magpul, 3 troy, 1 Colt, other 8 are various mfg)
(3) 20 round mags (1 steel, 2 thermold)

Looking for:

Glock 23 (I already have a G22 and do not need another, although I might consider a 27 for the right deal).
Glock 19
XD in .40/9mm/.45 (Not interested in service models, only the compacts/subcompacts)
M&P in 9mm/40/.45 (Not interested in the fullsize models)

Things I would consider in addition to a handgun if your wanting the whole package:

Cash
Remmy 1187
Mossberg 930
Mossberg Mariner pump
Trijicon Ghost Ring set for 870
SKS

Cash will be +/- either way, depending on trade.

I'm not in a hurry to get rid of it, so I'm not going to lowball myself. With that being said, I'm not expecting $1500 for just the AR, but I'm also not going to sell it for $800. I want a REASONABLE trade for both sides.