JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Palmetto State Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Need to sell ASAP
Buddy leaves early on 8/26/23,

***He can meet until closing of A Cut Above on Friday 8/25/23***

EDIT 8/23/23
If you make an offer and it's agreed to,
(two of you now have done this) please follow through. He has reduced his price down to $425 to which the two members here that made an offer simply vanished after we had agreed and after giving them my buddies contact info ensuring the meet up was a go. I'm not sure what is going on, but if you make an offer, please follow through when it is agreed upon or at the very least communicate!
Ghosting after the offer is agreed to falls in line with negative feedback protocol and at this point, I will have to start doing.
It wastes everyone's time, including mine.

A good friend of mine (not on the forum) is moving to Illinois and is seeking to quickly sell his PSA AR15 (chambered in 5.56x45)
I've personally witnessed the rounds sent down range, (about 80), so the rifle is near new, after being cleaned it was put away and there it stayed until he got a job offer in Chicago. He isn't a "gun guy" and is seeking to sell off this rifle before he moves (2.5 weeks). Since he is moving to a restricted state and not into firearms, he isn't seeking trades.

I'm simply the middle man to help my buddy out, any interested buyers can contact me via PM and I'll provide his personal contact info and ensure it all goes through.
He is located in Hillsboro and will meet at any FFL in the Hillsboro/Beaverton area that can provide a private transfer.

Rifle details:
16" M4 profile barrel
Magpul MOE stock
Magpul MOE grip
Magpul vertical grip
PSA rifle bag and 7-30rnd PSA magazines.

He is seeking $450-$425
Buyer pays BGC fee.
Transfer to be done at A Cut Above Pawn.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: