JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$4200
City
Washougal
State
Washington
1986 willie's drift boat. Comes with a very low hour 1992 8 horse long shaft motor that starts on the first pull. Has three oars, pyramid anchor, separate transom for the motor or anchor system. Lots of storage in boat. Great for rowing rivers or motoring around the nw. Has dents, dings and scratches expected with the year and usage but is in good shape and ready to go. Title for boat in hand, trailer has never been licensed. $4200 obo
Would be interested in partial trade for ready to go long range bolt gun (no ar) savage, tikka or something comparable. Also possible interest in high end vortex optics for gun or spotting Resized_20180805_130114.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a modern 1885 Winchester High wall with 26in octagon barrel chambered in 6.5cm and a very nice vortex scope. I paid 1800 for the rifle and 1400 for the scope. I would add a r model 700 tactical with a leupold chambered in .223 I paid 1700 at gators. How about both guns straight across trade

0.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top