JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you haven't been to Willamette Valley Firearms in Hillsboro yet, you should.

It is owned/run by 3 guys that are truly class acts. When I went in the first time, my 12 year old son was asking all kinds of questions, and they took the time to answer every one. These guys believe that customer service is priority and it truly shows.

They will also buy your brass cases by the pound, or if you have a less popular caliber (10mm, .357 sig, .45gap, etc) they will take your brass and reload it for you if you want, and have it done in less than a week in most cases. You will have to contact them for the prices on having that done.

They sell top quality reloaded ammo, name brand ammo, and reloading supplies for better prices than what you can buy at Bi Mart, Wal Mart, etc...as well as a fair amount of accessories.

As far as I am concerned, this is now my ammo store.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Capitalism is BO$$!!!

I used to feel that way, but after my most recent trip there - it will be my last :| It's too bad they were convienently located and had good prices.

I know one of the guys (Ryan).... he was my FFL for a while (from his house). I just haven't seen him much since I cut down on my firearm purchases. I been to the store once and it was not too long after they opened up. They guys would open the store when they would get off work so they didn't have a regular business time from what I can remember, so I don't know if that has changed by now. I am gonna stop by pretty soon and at least pick up some ammo.... I would much rather go to them and stay the heck away from big chain stores like WalMart. They had nice prices on guns too, the one and only time I was there.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top