JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great guys! They called every shop in the area looking for a $5 part they didn't have. The best customer service I've experienced at a gun shop in Oregon. They've earned a customer for life in me.

James and Joe are great guys. I've bought/ordered maybe four guns from them, most of them involving trades, and they've been top dollar on trade and equal or low dollar on price every time. My first interaction with James was when he had his FFL but was just doing private sales. Nice to see things are working out for them. And ditto on their ammo. Lowest price, great quality stuff.

Went in today to check them out and I was also looking for shooting bag rests. Fair prices, good customer service, not a huge inventory of guns but some pretty sweet guns to look at. Will go back for future purchases.

Great shop! And I always recommend them to well, anybody! I wish I could give them more business, but I mostly find everything I need here...

And that is the reason for they sometime odd shop hour times.. They're earning money to take care of their families first.

All three owners are honest and if they give their word its gold.

I have to admire people like this, they work a full 40 to 6 hour day and then come in and work through the nigh pm their labor of love. THIS is what america is made on.

More power to you guys! 1* <broken link removed>

Please elaborate. I have dealt with James and Joe since they opened. Always great service. Matter of fact my wife has bought a couple of guns there without me, and they always treated her with respect and fairly. They are great guys.

I've always had a positive experience at Willamette Valley. Moparr, do you have something to back up your claim? Have you talked to Joe or James about whatever happened? They are both decent guys, I'm sure that it was either a misunderstanding or they would be willing to make it right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top