JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
the go to shop for some of us in Hillsboro is closing up shop - last day June 21. Being squeezed by big box stores coming into the area (per their facebook posting today). For me, they did a pretty good used gun business. Now where will I go locally to shop used guns? without having to drive to Tigard or Gresham or PDX

the go to shop for some of us in Hillsboro is closing up shop - last day June 21. Being squeezed by big box stores coming into the area (per their facebook posting today). For me, they did a pretty good used gun business. Now where will I go locally to shop used guns? without having to drive to Tigard or Gresham or PDX

It does suck - I've done quite a bit of business with them since I found out about them. There are a few more gun shops in Hillsboro / Forest Grove area. I've purchased a gun from Warsaw Arms (a sponsor here) and I can recommend dealing with him (Kitchen table FFL).

I did notice something new today too - there's a new gunsmith/shop on Nicholas Court at Cornelius Pass in the business park there, at least according to the electronic reader board at the park entrance. I can't for the life of me remember the name though.

Oregon Arms and ammunition? They are on the next road up from Nicholas

Not OA&A - this one is on Nicholas Ct, not sure the unit number though. I saw it advertised on the electronic sign at the entrance to the business park. I think they're in toward the back of the complex near the auto shop.

Willamette Valley Arms will certainly be missed by me. Their prices on target rounds made a day of shooting very affordable. Good bunch of knowledgeable guys there, and no matter how busy the store was you could always get someone to help you. Not sure where to go now.

Willamette Valley Arms will certainly be missed by me. Their prices on target rounds made a day of shooting very affordable. Good bunch of knowledgeable guys there, and no matter how busy the store was you could always get someone to help you. Not sure where to go now.

Well, being another Forest Grove-ian, I'll recommend Warsaw Arms as a potential alternative. I've purchased from him - good guy, good prices. Runs his business from his house at the moment.

I heard Warsaw Arms is in town; guess I will have to check it out soon.
There was a huge knowledge base at Willamette Valley Arms, and I will especially miss that part. I always got good answers to questions I had, and expert help with a couple of issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top