JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
9mm
City
Tri-Cities
State
Washington
Zip Code

Looking to sell my S&W M&P. It is a model without thumb safety, and doesn't have the flat trigger of some of the newer models. Would like to get rid of the Holosun 507c currently mounted on it with it as well, and also have a right hand Tenicor VELO w/ T1 clips (awesome awesome awesome holster BTW) that will be of no use to me if I don't have the gun either. Optic is an older model with the vertical buttons, basically like new, can't find a single mark on it. Be a great EDC package for someone, but we can talk about separating.

Gun has been carried some, shot little, has the slightest amount of holster wear in one spot on the slide. Would ship in original box with everything included, can include original box and everything with the 507c as well if you care.

If $675 + shipping for the whole package seems ridiculous hopefully y'all will let me know. Planning to replace with a Beretta so any reasonable sum of money towards that is appreciated.

Have positive rep on arfcom, gunbroker, reddit. Happen to be a home based FFL in Tri Cities WA but this is obviously from the personal collection. Shipping is not a problem. PM me.

Pics:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Gotta post prices here. Pics aren't required, but it'll help a lot.

My 2 cents on the 507c, since you asked.

A base version goes for about 180-200, if it's minty, maybe 220-240

Clean v2 goes for about 250

ACSS version goes for about that as well

GLWS!

Added pictures. Tried to show the spot of holster wear in the most unappealing light, but as you can tell in the photo of the whole gun it's not that bad. Also have two clips for the holster but I carry it with one as pictured.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.